googlef479f7720d2353bb.html Animal Lovers United: Five Ways to End Bad Doggy Breath for Good

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Five Ways to End Bad Doggy Breath for Good

 5 Step Ritual Eliminates Bad Doggy Breath


If you have a dog, you have most definitely noticed their bad doggy breath. It has been a fact of life for dog owners forever...until now. Finally, the natural solution to bad doggy breath is here. These five steps can help eliminate bad breath in dogs, and number 5 is the easiest and most powerful by far.

1. Brush Your Dog's Teeth: We have heard that regularly brushing a dog's teeth can help stop bad doggy breathe, right? However, for many pet parents, this is a chore that just isn't practical. Trying to get a dog to stay still while you poke and prod in his mouth is oftentimes an exercise in futility. Personally, my dog wanted nothing to do with a toothbrush, so it was a real struggle to even get the brush in his mouth! Then, he squirmed and bit at the obtrusive object and ran away. After trying a few times, I gave up. While I am sure Vets or groomers might do this for you, it can be rather expensive, and difficult to take them in when they need a tooth brushing. If you have found success with this method, you are awesome, and so are your dogs.

2.Dental Chews: There now exist tons of products you can give you dog like treats and bones which are supposed to help with bad doggy breath. While they may help a little, the treats or bones don't provide strong odor stopping relief and can be rather costly. In addition, they only last for a short time, if at all. I have tried many varieties of treats meant to freshens my dog's breath but have seen little results.

3. Water Additives: This is another area that has become saturated with products aimed to stop bad doggy breath. Just trying to sift through all of the offerings is enough to give you a headache, and for many dog owners, the products used are not powerful enough to really make a lasting difference. Although, I encountered some that helped a little, it never worked well, and/or my dog didn't like the taste of the water, so I had to dump it out, watching money go down the drain. After trying various formulas, including homemade ones, I gave up on this tactic as well.

4.Water and Parsley: It is reported that making sure your dog drinks lots of water and sprinkling parsley in his food can help with bad doggy breath as well. While my dogs always have pure, filtered water to drink, I have yet to try the parsley trick. I just don't envision my pups gulping down a load of parsley in their food and am skeptical it would do much if they did! By this stage, I was at my wit's end, and figured I would just have to live with bad doggy breath forever. One day, I was searching futilely for ways to end bad doggy breath and happened upon number five on the list. I didn't know it at the time, but I was about to end my search for bad dog breath remedies for good!

5. Fresh Breathies by Pup Labs: When I first saw this product, I was skeptical of course. I had tried tons of other products, and nothing worked the way I had hoped. However, I liked what I read about this natural product, so I decided to try ONE MORE TIME. I vowed that if this failed to produce results, I was done searching. I discovered that the root cause of bad doggy breath was likely digestive dysfunction, and the only real way to get rid of it was to fix my dog's microbiome. Don't worry, I didn't know what that was either at first. It turns out that by giving my dogs these natural chews, it helps to fix the problems with their digestion, thus ending bad doggy breath! While I still didn't understand exactly how they worked, I had a gut feeling that this product was different than all the others. As it so happens, I was 100% correct. 

After ordering and trying this product for a few days, I could already tell the difference. It helps with more than breath as well. It can help with fur shedding, joint problems, and digestive issues like diarrhea. Give it a try today, and finally stop bad doggy breath for good! You can find more info at Try Fresh Breathies!





No comments:

Post a Comment

  How To Remove Pet Hair from Furniture Best Tips for Pet Hair Removal Pet hair from cats and dogs can be a problem. Cat hair can be espec...